- Officially opened in May 2014.
- Funded by a $3.75 million investment by the Oregon State legislature to develop research-based companies in the Southern Willamette Valley.
- Works in tandem with the central Oregon Regional Accelerator and Innovation Network (RAIN) that operates both the Eugene and the Corvallis nodes of the program.
- Operates a new accelerator program that is currently housed in the upper floor of the Eugene Chamber of Commerce near downtown Eugene.
- Each accelerator class lasts twelve weeks and guides founders through team development, marketing strategy and operational planning.
- RAIN Eugene supports and curates the Startup Eugene newsletter, a resource for the Eugene-Springfield entrepreneurial community to connect with important local startup news, events and opportunities. The newsletter circulates to an audience of almost 1,000 local businesses, entrepreneurs and investors from across the Southern Willamette Valley.
All the logos listed above, as well as the original EPS files, are available for download as a .zip file at the link below.
About RAIN Eugene
A collaboration between the City of Eugene, the Eugene Area Chamber of Commerce and the University of Oregon, the Eugene Regional Accelerator & Innovation Network (RAIN Eugene) is one of two regional programs making up Oregon RAIN — a unique public/private partnership between the University of Oregon, Oregon State University, the regional business community, and the cities of Eugene and Corvallis to create a seamless innovation ecosystem for the Southern Willamette Valley.
RAIN Eugene works to connect local and regional efforts serving the entrepreneurial community to create high-impact, innovative, traded-sector companies that can grow and thrive in the region. RAIN Eugene programs include the RAIN Eugene Accelerator, a 12-week program offering intense training and mentoring to early growth-stage companies in and around Eugene, Oregon.
The information above, as well as our logos, may be downloaded below: